The Louisiana Crafts Guild is Seeking: Part Time Executive Director of the Louisiana Crafts Guild
- Be the public face for a state-wide arts organization.
- Communicate daily with members of the organization, staff, and the general public by phone, email, and text.
- Report to the board of Directors through monthly meetings, phone, email and text.
- Manage and attend the organization’s special events
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and answer guild communications in a timely manner.
- Assure smooth-running and efficient staff; support for the organization including their hiring, supervision and evaluation.
- Supervise the implementation of special events
- Work with the treasurer to monitor finances of the Guild
- Represent the Guild to government officials, other organizations and the general public
- Explore, direct, and participate in fundraising opportunities including grant writing.
Work from home, exceptions include visits to galleries to work with staff and management of special events
Salary is $40,000 annually paid on a monthly basis
Please forward statement of interest and resume to: Frances Johanson at firstname.lastname@example.org