Deadline to Apply: August 27, 2023
Calling all watercolorists! The National Watercolor Exhibition is open to all artists living and working in the United States, both amateur and professional. We are pleased to announce that this exhibition will be juried by Carrie Waller. The exhibition will be on view from October 6 – December 16 in our Gladys and Karl T. Wiedemann Gallery,
- August 27 Online registration closes at 11:59 pm. MST
- September 14 Result Notification emails
- September 22 Deadline for receipt of shipped artwork
- October 6 Opening Reception from 5:00-8:00 p.m. with remarks
October 6-7 Artisan Academy with Carrie Waller at Mark Arts (optional)
- December 16 Exhibition concludes
- December 19-20 Hand-delivered artwork picked up
- December 22 Shipped artwork returned
Mark Arts is proud to offer enticing cash awards to attract leading artists from across the country.
$3,000 in Cash Awards will be awarded and numerous Patron Purchase Awards are anticipated.
Website for More Information: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=11702