Members of the Arts Council are our backbone, our supporters, our believers. Our collective-action squad. Our members matter.
Our members are the people who believe – like we do – that arts and culture is big picture, big meaning, and big value in New Orleans. They’re the people who want to be around others who think that, too.
So why become a member? Here’s why: members are eligible for exclusive events, personalized experiences at our Arts Market, gift basket drawings, and more. They’re also part of team Dolita Brown (members get to call her Dee), our Membership Manager, architect of gorgeous gift baskets, and ambassador to you. Dee ensures that you’re plugged into us. That you know what your support is supporting.
But enough talk. Here’s how to take action:
To become a member:
Click here or contact Dolita Brown at 504-523-1465 or email@example.com.
(State of Louisiana 5% sales tax included)
Arts Entrepreneur ($78.75 annually)
Arts Enthusiast ($157.50 annually)
Arts Patron ($262.50 annually)
Arts Ambassador ($525.00 annually)
• Access to Riverland Credit Union
• Access to the Arts Council’s ELLA Program (for Artists)
• Eligibility for special gift drawings
• One free Arts Council conference room usage per year
• Booth discount (for Arts Market artists)
• Eligibility in quarterly drawings for Arts Council gift baskets
• Personalized Arts Market tour
*Membership lasts for a one-year duration.