Members of the Arts Council are our backbone, our supporters, our believers. Our collective-action squad. Our members matter.
Our members are the people who believe – like we do – that arts and culture is big picture, big meaning, and big value in New Orleans. They’re the people who want to be around others who think that, too.
So why become a member? Here’s why: members are eligible for exclusive events, personalized experiences at our Arts Market and more:
But enough talk. Here’s how to take action:
To become a member: Click here
(State of Louisiana 5% sales tax included)
Arts Entrepreneur ($78.75 annually)
Arts Enthusiast ($157.50 annually)
Arts Patron ($262.50 annually)
Arts Ambassador ($525.00 annually)
• Access to Riverland Credit Union
• Access to the Arts Council’s ELLA Program (for Artists)
• Eligibility for special gift drawings
• One free Arts Council conference room usage per year
• Booth discount (for Arts Market artists)
• Eligibility in quarterly drawings for Arts Council gift baskets
• Personalized Arts Market tour
*Membership lasts for a one-year duration.