Manage Your Grant

How to Manage Your Grant

We provide you information and tools to manage your grant or cooperative agreement successfully.

Grant Contracts

Grant recipients must download and complete their contract. After completing, the contract must be uploaded via your Submittable account under the appropriate grant application.

Download 2023 More Joy contract here.

Download 2023 New Orleans as Cultural Capital contract here.

Credit line

Grant recipients are required to acknowledge the grant in public presentations; in printed, electronic, and broadcast promotion and advertising; and in printed programs pertaining to grant-funded activities.

Click here for Community Arts Grant credit line.

Click here for Louisiana Project Grants credit line.

Click here for National Endowment for the Arts credit line.

Compliance handbooks

View the compliance handbook to make certain you comply with your grant award and to read other relevant materials.

Click here for 2023 Community Arts Grants compliance handbook.

Click here for 2022 National Endowment for the Arts subgrant compliance handbook.

Program staff

Carla Williams
Collections & Grants Manager
carla@artsneworleans.org

Daniel O’Connell
daniel@artsneworleans.org
215-435-3686

Arts New Orleans logo

FAQs

The Community Arts Grant program is funded and made possible by the City of New Orleans and managed by Arts New Orleans. Grant awards are contingent upon funding approved in the City’s annual budget and are subject to budget changes imposed by the City.

The Louisiana Project Grants program is funded and made possible by the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council. Grant awards are contingent upon receipt of funds from the state.

The National Endowment for the Arts subgrant program is funded and made possible by the Cares Act and managed by Arts New Orleans. Grant awards are contingent upon receipt of funds from the NEA.

Community Arts Grant

Grant recipients should expect to receive 75% of their grant funds once the funds are available by the City, usually in June.

Louisiana Project Grants

Grant recipients should expect to receive 75% of their grant funds once the funds are available by the state, usually in October.

National Endowment for the Arts

Grant recipients should have received 75% of their grant funds in June 2022.

Grant funds are dispersed via direct deposit. If your bank account information has changed or if you need to provide new bank account information, please contact Grants & Marketing Manager Ashley-Crystal Langston at ashley@artsneworleans.org.

Yes, grant recipients are required to spend 100% of their grant funds. Grant recipients will receive an initial 75% of their grant funds and the remaining 25% as a reimbursement upon submitting their final report.

Any changes made to your budget or program plans must be approved by the Grants & Marketing Manager. If you need to make any changes or updates, please email Ashley-Crystal Langston at ashley@artsneworleans.org.

Grantees are encouraged to establish a file on their computer to save all financial and related documents for their project and keep for at least the next 3 years.

Grantees will be required to submit a final report at the end of their grant activity period. Please refer to the compliance handbook for further details on requirements and final report due date.